Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Writing

Woke up, really sick of school, worked the school stor first hour and that was easy, Kline could give me his ps3 and mag and codmw2 for $400 dollars which I think is a good deal, next year is gonna be so sick with college. Me and Kurt are gonna have tons of fun at Iowa State, with 2 ps3's our 2 tv's, I need to find a good stereo though. Hopefully for my b-day i get enough money to buy Nate's ps3 and my stereo, im sure my parent would lend me money for the ps3 if i need it. Im pumped for the first game this weekend. It's been a while since I've been to the shakopee rink. I keep wondering where ill stand on the bench tho, i hope by the d cuz i played d otherwise ill do just find up by the forwards. I had a dream about cod last night haha. First one of those surprisilngy. I really hope i can get the ps3 from Kline MAG looks like a sick game and cod of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment