Friday, May 7, 2010

Collabrative thoughts

I think google docs worked very well for our group. It kept everything in one place and kept it simple and efficent. They should create like a brainstomring aspect where there are pre made webs that you can fill in with your own ideas so we could all share our ideas that way. Using google docs was a great way to keep everything simple. I dont think a childrens story was a good idea because they are so short, it should of had been a short story like 20 full pages or so, then collaborating would of been needed more. I thought our story was good, kind of basic though. I thought the teddy bear was a clever idea and could actually be published if it had some good pictures and a little bit more detail. The fiction one's werent that appealing to me because they were so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment